This one is always a hit at get togethers and it is so easy to do. I got it from Damndelicious and coincidentally, it IS damn delicious.. We use the Hamilton Beach 33259 5-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, can you tell I really really like red?
– 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
– 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
– 8 ounces sour cream
– 1 small onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, crushed
– 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 3/4 cup milk
– 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 1/3 cup mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
1. Chop up the artichokes into smaller pieces.
2. Put the artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, onion, garlic, parmesan, milk, feta, mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper into a crock pot/slow cooker. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
3. Top the mixture with cream cheese.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours. I have accidentally cooked it on high a couple of times because I’m kind of disorganized and bad at following instructions, I just get bored and skim through them.. Which sometimes gets me into trouble.. I once broke a blender first time using it, because I got bored reading the instructions.. Most expensive smoothie ever..
5. Uncover and mix until cream cheese is well combined.
6. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
7. I usually cut up a baguette and dip the bread pieces into the dip, I like that better than chips, but it depends on what you like!