Here’s another easypeasy recipe for a side dish, I love blanched sugar snap peas, they feel fresh and taste amazing, especially with fish in my opinion.. All you need is water and the peas.. If you have left overs, they’re yummy to eat cold too.
1. Bring a medium pot of water to boil on the stove.
2. Add the sugar snap peas and when the water boils again, quickly take them off the heat
3. Immediately pour cold water over the peas.
This recipe is just one of those recipes that is super easy to make that I’ve just been making through trial and error.
– 400-500 gram asparagus
– 1 deciliter parmesan
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 pinch black pepper
– Optional: Half a lemon
1. Set the oven on 425° F
2. Cut off the ends of the asparagus. If you’re feeling really domestic, you can also peel the asparagus which may make them even better, I’m usually too lazy for that though..
3. Put the asparagus in an oven pan.
4. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper and parmesan (and the lemon if you opt to add that) on top of the asparagus.
5. Put the pan in the oven for 7-10 minutes.