Here’s a recipe for shredded chicken which I use for enchiladas and BBQ chicken stuffed sweet potatoes. It’s from the amazing The Skinnytaste Cookbook.
– 2.5 pounds chicken breasts (that’s enough for both enchiladas and the stuffed sweet potatoes.
– 1 quartered onion
– 2-3 cups chicken broth
1. Put the chicken, the quartered onion and pour enough broth to cover the chicken.
2. Get rid of the broth and onion and put the chicken on a cutting board.
3. Use two forks to shred the chicken. Since I, for once, wore something other than sweats/pajamas while cooking, I let hubby take a picture of me..
4. Use for the meal right away and if you have leftovers, put it in the refrigerator in a sealed container. Chicken should be good for at least a few days.