Here’s a supereasy and yummy recipe that only has three ingredients. I found it on Comfortcooking.
– 2 sweet potatoes (or yams, whichever one is orange on the inside is the right one)
– 1/3-1/2 cup of bbq sauce (more as garnish)
– 1 pound cooked shredded chicken (recipe here)
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C)
2. Put foil in a baking pan and spray lightly with olive oil (or whatever other oil you wanna use, I like olive.) Cut the long side of the potatoes into halves and put them on the baking pan.
3. Bake potatoes in the middle of the oven for approxiomately 35 minutes (start the next step when there is circa 10 minutes left on the potatoes) or until softened.
4. Mix shredded chicken (recipe here) with the BBQ sauce and let sit on the stove on medium low heat for 5-10 minutes.
5. Take the potatoes out of the oven and top them with the chicken and some extra BBQ sauce.